Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Pullover
Windproof and water-resistant, the Nano Puff® Pullover is warm, incredibly lightweight, highly compressible and can be worn as insulation or outerwear in cold climates.
Built as a minimalist prototype for our weight-and-performance-obsessed alpinists, the original Nano Puff® Pullover grew into a cult classic and spawned offspring. This pullover remains sleek and pared-down, using the best available synthetic insulation and designed with a deep-venting half-zip to avoid harness-line bulk and minimize weight while maximizing trapped heat. It is weather-resistant enough to wear as an insulated shell in a wet snowstorm, trim enough to pull on for chilly rock pitches (and still see your footholds), and warm enough for light belay parka duty on quick alpine dashes. The wind-blocking, moisture-shedding 100% recycled polyester shell also glides effortlessly, whether worn as a mid- or outer layer. Low-bulk, hydrophobic, highly compressible PrimaLoft® One (60 g) traps heat with remarkable efficiency, even when wet. It packs down to practically nothing and stuffs into a single chest pocket that has a carabiner clip-in loop. Elasticized cuffs and hem seal out wind and trap warmth. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Ultralight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric features a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft® One polyester insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Deep center-front zipper allows for easy ventilation
- Stuffs into a zippered self-storage left chest pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal out wind and trap warmth
- Shell: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® One polyester. Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 289 g (10.2 oz)
See more: clothing