A performance tee – naturally. Made from Merino wool, a material known for temperature regulation and odour resistance, our logo Ionia is light, soft, breathable, and responsibly sourced. The construction wraps the wool’s fine-gauge fibres around a nylon core for added durability. The fit is streamlined and comfortable, and the articulated patterning moves with you on hikes, runs, tours, and treks. Features
- Natural merino wool has anti–odour properties
- Air permeable
- Ultra fine Merino wool is known for soft comfort, natural temperature regulation, moisture management, and odour resistance
- Merino fibres are wrapped around a nylon core for added durability
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Contains wool certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS): RWS is a voluntary program that helps sheep farmers meet consumer, retailer, and brand demands. The standard certifies they meet rigorous animal welfare and land management requirements.
- Crew neck
- Weight: 150g / 5.3 oz
- Fit: Fitted
Founded in 1989 by Dave Lane, Arc’teryx is a high-end outdoor clothing and gear company that focuses on technical products for mountaineering. The inspiration for their brand derives from The Coast Mountains and is where their gear is tested by their designers, athletes, and industry professionals. The company’s name references the Archaeopteryx, a transitional fossil, to reflect their vision of constructing disruptive “evolutionary” innovation within the outdoor apparel and equipment industry. Arc’teryx works to reduce its environmental impact through responsible sourcing, manufacturing, and extreme durability. They aim to progress to a circular economy so that their material and products are not disposed of but rather re-used in a repeated loop for zero waste. Explore our wide array of Arc’teryx clothing including Arc’Teryx jackets, Arc’Teryx gloves, and other Arc’Teryx clothes, designed to uphold and navigate you through your next outdoor recreations and everyday activities. Why Arc'teryx
For all the diverse conditions and demands of outdoor activities, Arc’teryx designs its equipment with performance and durability at the forefront. Each of their products is mindfully designed with specific materials and features to optimize comfort, support, and protection when you are on the move. As an innovative-driven brand, Arc’teryx continuously works to refine and improve its products. At SEED, we have become an enthusiast of Arc’teryx, as their equipment is dependable, uncompromisable, and mindfully made pieces that can stand the test of time.