Superlight trail running – it’s like flying. When your kit is weightless, you glide across technical terrain. Diligently refined to deliver maximum performance for the least possible weight, the Norvan protects you on exposed trails and prepares you for shifting conditions. Canim™ ripstop resists wind and moisture, Permair 20™ panels ventilate, a mid-height collar extends protection, and – at just 90 grams and packing into its own pocket – it travels virtually unnoticed. Until you need it.
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Mid-height collar layers easily
- Wind resistant nylon ripstop Canim™ fabric for core and arms
- Permeair 20™ in underarm and side panels adds breathability and thermal regulation
- Shaped cuffs with low profile elasticated cuff at wrist
- Trim fit for athletic performance
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Reflective logo for low light visibility
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Single hip pocket, with invisible zipper and low profile TPU pull, stores small items easily
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Centered zipper at the front
- Permair™ 20 - 100% nylon
- Canim™ - 100% polyester
Our trimmer fit is patterned to stay close to the body through the chest, waist, hip, and thigh. Its low profile eliminates bulk, moves with the body, and fits comfortably over first layers or under outer layers.
Founded in 1989 by Dave Lane, Arc’teryx is a high-end outdoor clothing and gear company that focuses on technical products for mountaineering. The inspiration for their brand derives from The Coast Mountains and is where their gear is tested by their designers, athletes, and industry professionals. The company’s name references the Archaeopteryx, a transitional fossil, to reflect their vision of constructing disruptive “evolutionary” innovation within the outdoor apparel and equipment industry. Arc’teryx works to reduce its environmental impact through responsible sourcing, manufacturing, and extreme durability. They aim to progress to a circular economy so that their material and products are not disposed of but rather re-used in a repeated loop for zero waste. Explore our wide array of Arc’teryx products that are designed to uphold and navigate you through your next outdoor recreations and everyday activities.
For all the diverse conditions and demands of outdoor activities, Arc’teryx designs its equipment with performance and durability at the forefront. Each of their products is mindfully designed with specific materials and features to optimize comfort, support, and protection when you are on the move. As an innovative-driven brand, Arc’teryx continuously works to refine and improve its products. At Seed, we have become an enthusiast for Arc’teryx, as their equipment is dependable, uncompromisable, and mindfully made pieces that can stand the test of time.