CYBER MONDAY discount not applicable.
The lightweight, Hemp/recycled Polyester Patagonia Hampi Rock pants will keep you cool when it’s hot, allow you mobility during climbing and comfort when lounging.
- Lightweight, stretchy and breathable
- Abrasion resistant
- Gusseted crotch enhances movement and comfort under a climbing harness
- Zip fly with OppoSet™ adjustable waist creates a low-bulk, customized fit by simply holding the button and pulling the webbing tail to tighten
- Right pocket features Soft-Catch internal mesh pocket envelope for securing valuables
- 5-oz 53% Hemp/44% Recycled Polyester/3% Spandex plain weave
- The Hemp in these pants is an extremely low impact natural fiber alternative
- It requires no irrigation and is pesticide free
- The recycled Polyester is made from soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments