On a bike, in boots or catching the bus, this take-it-everywhere 8-liter sling pack has enough storage to keep you prepared, with a close-carrying fit and organization to keep you comfortable. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- All fabrics, spacer mesh and static mesh are 100% recycled (stretch mesh is 84% recycled), body has a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals); pack volume is 8 liters
- Asymmetrical harness carries weight close to the body for all-day comfort
- Larger front pocket keeps a phone or other frequently used item close at hand
- Internal divider in main compartment
- Two main compartments with dedicated storage for easy access
- Tuck-away front straps for carrying a yoga mat or an extra layer
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam.
- Body: 7.3-oz 400-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with a PU coating and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Back panel and shoulder strap: 8-oz 100% recycled polyester spacer mesh
- Strap pocket: 7.1-oz 84% recycled nylon/16% spandex power mesh
- Webbing: 100% recycled nylon
- Care Instructions: Hand Wash, Do Not Bleach, Drip Dry, Do Not Iron
Patagonia was founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard. Based in Ventura, California, the company started as a blacksmith company that made rock climbing gear. Today, Patagonia is an industry leader in sustainability. They are working towards 100% PPC-free (a chemical harmful to the environment) DWR finishes by 2024. Through the Holdfast Collective, Patagonia will invest an estimated $100 million of profits to help fight climate change annually.
In September 2022, Yvon transferred ownership of Patagonia to the Patagonia Purpose Trust and Holdfast Collective, a nonprofit dedicated to fighting the environmental crisis and defending the lands, as a way to help fight climate change. Explore our featured Patagonia apparel including men’s and women’s Patagonia sustainable clothing, as well as Patagonia outdoor clothing for your next adventure.
Here at SEED, we are the largest vendor of Patagonia in Orange County. Their insulated jackets, waterproof and water-resistant shells, mid-layers, and Capilene base layers are our favorite technical clothing for the outdoors. Whatever and wherever your adventures take you, Patagonia offers a wide range of high-quality, long-lasting, and sustainable products that are durable and multi-functional. With products that are responsibly certified, made with recycled materials and/or DWR finishes, Patagonia goods are made with purpose and the Earth in mind.