Kånken Hip Pack is back in black. This Kånken No. 2 Black Hip Pack is made in G-1000 HeavyDuty, has a generous leather handle and a Fjällräven logo in black leather on the front. Zippered main compartment with inside sleeve pocket and key clip. Zippered front pocket and a security pocket on the back. Adjustable 25 mm webbing hip belt.
- Zippered main compartment with inside sleeve pocket and key clip.
- Zippered front pocket and security pocket at the back.
- Adjustable 25 mm webbing hipbelt and leather handle at the top.
- Inside name label.
- G-1000® HeavyDuty: 65% polyester (recycled), 35% cotton (organic)
- Lining: G-1000® Lite: 65% polyester (recycled), 35% cotton (organic)
- Webbing: 100% polyamide (recycled)
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
Fjallraven is a Swedish outdoor clothing and equipment company founded in 1960 by Ake Nordin. It is built on the vision of making the outdoors accessible to more people by creating products that are made responsibly and sustainably. They have a long history and continue to make practical and durable gear that stands the test of time. Ake not only wanted to develop timeless and functional gear but also inspire more people to go outside and experience nature so that more become mindful and respectful towards the environment. Explore our wide range of Fjallraven clothing from Fjallraven jackets to Fjallraven backpacks to start your new journey with nature.
Much like Fjallraven, we are big enthusiasts of nature. Their products have proved to be tried and true for their durability and practicality. Keeping in mind the environment, Fjallraven has made sustainable efforts such as using recycled and organic materials and PFC-free impregnation. Our favorites that have been worn and loved by many include The Greenland Jacket, the Expedition Down Jacket, and the Kanken backpack. Fjallraven’s mission is to encourage more people to go outside in hopes of helping them create memorable endeavors with their outdoor clothing and gear.