For your best everyday runs or whatever else you can dream up, with an essential dose of utility, the Multi Trails Shorts have an 8" inseam and are made of a lightweight 90% recycled polyester/10% spandex blend that breathes, wicks moisture and moves comfortably. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Body is made of quick-drying 90% Prevented Ocean Plastic™ recycled polyester sourced from plastic waste recovered from at-risk coastal communities and certified by OceanCycle/10% spandex woven with four-way stretch, allowing for ease of movement and a comfortable fit
- External drawcord for adjustability and comfort
- Two zippered front pockets; one back snap pocket that shorts stuff into for easy storage and packing on the go
- Comfortable boxer-brief liner
- Light and minimal elastic waistband, with good power and recovery, provides moisture management and reduces bulk
- Reflective logo on front-left hem; locker loop for hang drying; 8" inseam
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam.
- 81 g (2.85 oz)
- Body: 2.5-oz 90% Prevented Ocean Plastic™ recycled polyester certified by OceanCycle and sourced from coastal communities at risk of plastic pollution/10% spandex plain weave with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Liner: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control
- Liner fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Patagonia was founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard. Based in Ventura, California, the company started as a blacksmith company that made rock climbing gear. Today, Patagonia is an industry leader in sustainability. They are working towards 100% PPC-free (a chemical harmful to the environment) DWR finishes by 2024. Through the Holdfast Collective, Patagonia will invest an estimated $100 million of profits to help fight climate change annually.
In September 2022, Yvon transferred ownership of Patagonia to the Patagonia Purpose Trust and Holdfast Collective, a nonprofit dedicated to fighting the environmental crisis and defending the lands, as a way to help fight climate change. Explore our featured Patagonia apparel including men’s and women’s Patagonia sustainable clothing, as well as Patagonia outdoor clothing for your next adventure.
Here at SEED, we are the largest vendor of Patagonia in Orange County. Their insulated jackets, waterproof and water-resistant shells, mid-layers, and Capilene base layers are our favorite technical clothing for the outdoors. Whatever and wherever your adventures take you, Patagonia offers a wide range of high-quality, long-lasting, and sustainable products that are durable and multi-functional. With products that are responsibly certified, made with recycled materials and/or DWR finishes, Patagonia goods are made with purpose and the Earth in mind.