A versatile and reversible 100% recycled polyester fleece crewneck designed for everyday layering and warmth. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester jersey-backed fleece
- Comfortable crewneck with slightly shortened and boxy, relaxed fit for contemporary styling
- Can be reversed to jersey side for versatility
- Ribbed hem and sleeve cuffs to block wind and retain warmth
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in El Salvador
- 366 g (12.9 oz)
- Body: 10.3-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey-backed fleece (BBTN: solution-dyed yarns)
- Trim: 15-oz 98% polyester/2% spandex rib knit
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Patagonia was founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard. Based in Ventura, California, the company started as a blacksmith company that made rock climbing gear. Today, Patagonia is an industry leader in sustainability. They are working towards 100% PPC-free (a chemical harmful to the environment) DWR finishes by 2024. Through the Holdfast Collective, Patagonia will invest an estimated $100 million of profits to help fight climate change annually.
In September 2022, Yvon transferred ownership of Patagonia to the Patagonia Purpose Trust and Holdfast Collective, a nonprofit dedicated to fighting the environmental crisis and defending the lands, as a way to help fight climate change. Explore our featured Patagonia apparel including men’s and women’s Patagonia sustainable clothing, as well as Patagonia outdoor clothing for your next adventure.
Here at SEED, we are the largest vendor of Patagonia in Orange County. Their insulated jackets, waterproof and water-resistant shells, mid-layers, and Capilene base layers are our favorite technical clothing for the outdoors. Whatever and wherever your adventures take you, Patagonia offers a wide range of high-quality, long-lasting, and sustainable products that are durable and multi-functional. With products that are responsibly certified, made with recycled materials and/or DWR finishes, Patagonia goods are made with purpose and the Earth in mind.