The Snowshot Pants offer fully seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard protection and 80 grams of Thermogreen® insulation for warmth. The 100% recycled polyester fabric is soft, smooth and supple, while our grow-fit feature extends wear. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Shell is made of 100% recycled polyester that has waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard protection and is fully seam-sealed; 80-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester insulation shields from cold
- For a great fit, the lined, fixed waistband is contoured and can be adjusted externally
- Zippered fly with double-snap closure; two covered handwarmer pockets with hook-and-loop closures; secure pocket on upper thigh with waterproof zipper
- Articulated knees; durable nylon scuff guards protect hem and inside legs
- Internal gaiters with gripper elastic fit over boots to keep cold out; tab inside pants leg snaps under a loop on back side of leg to keep cuffs off the ground
- Grow-fit feature in legs increases length by 2 inches for extended wear; reflective logo on front knee
- Built with wear to spare, this style has our hand-it-down ID label; this garment is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam.
- 499 g (17.6 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 75-denier 100% recycled polyester mini-herringbone with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining and gaiters: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Scuff guards: 6.8-oz 100% nylon
- Insulation: 80-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester
- Lining and gaiter fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Patagonia was founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard. Based in Ventura, California, the company started as a blacksmith company that made rock climbing gear. Today, Patagonia is an industry leader in sustainability. They are working towards 100% PPC-free (a chemical harmful to the environment) DWR finishes by 2024. Through the Holdfast Collective, Patagonia will invest an estimated $100 million of profits to help fight climate change annually.
In September 2022, Yvon transferred ownership of Patagonia to the Patagonia Purpose Trust and Holdfast Collective, a nonprofit dedicated to fighting the environmental crisis and defending the lands, as a way to help fight climate change. Explore our featured Patagonia apparel including men’s and women’s Patagonia sustainable clothing, as well as Patagonia outdoor clothing for your next adventure.
Here at SEED, we are the largest vendor of Patagonia in Orange County. Their insulated jackets, waterproof and water-resistant shells, mid-layers, and Capilene base layers are our favorite technical clothing for the outdoors. Whatever and wherever your adventures take you, Patagonia offers a wide range of high-quality, long-lasting, and sustainable products that are durable and multi-functional. With products that are responsibly certified, made with recycled materials and/or DWR finishes, Patagonia goods are made with purpose and the Earth in mind.