Our new Kids' Down Sweater has an updated fit that works for just about everyone. It has a NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop shell made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; is insulated with warm, compressible 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products); and layers easily for warmth in colder conditions.
- Shell is made of NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Full-length zipper with wind flap and flat drawcord pull; zipper garage protects chin
- Raglan sleeves for comfort and easy layering; side panel construction for a good fit
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with flat drawcord pulls; internal left-chest pocket doubles as a stow pocket
- Low-profile elasticized binding at sleeve openings
- Built with wear to spare, this garment has our hand-it-along ID label and a quick and easy-to-use repair patch
- Made in Bangladesh
- 354 g (12.5 oz)
Shell: 1.6-oz 30-denier NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish
Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Patagonia was founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard. Based in Ventura, California, the company started as a blacksmith company that made rock climbing gear. Today, Patagonia is an industry leader in sustainability. They are working towards 100% PPC-free (a chemical harmful to the environment) DWR finishes by 2024. Through the Holdfast Collective, Patagonia will invest an estimated $100 million of profits to help fight climate change annually.
In September 2022, Yvon transferred ownership of Patagonia to the Patagonia Purpose Trust and Holdfast Collective, a nonprofit dedicated to fighting the environmental crisis and defending the lands, as a way to help fight climate change. Explore our featured Patagonia apparel including men’s and women’s Patagonia sustainable clothing, as well as Patagonia outdoor clothing for your next adventure.
Here at SEED, we are the largest vendor of Patagonia in Orange County. Their insulated jackets, waterproof and water-resistant shells, mid-layers, and Capilene base layers are our favorite technical clothing for the outdoors. Whatever and wherever your adventures take you, Patagonia offers a wide range of high-quality, long-lasting, and sustainable products that are durable and multi-functional. With products that are responsibly certified, made with recycled materials and/or DWR finishes, Patagonia goods are made with purpose and the Earth in mind.