Tough and durable natural-blend hike pants allow you to move through brush and slide over rocks without worrying about tears on those off-trail jaunts exploring the path less taken. Inseam is 31"; also available in 29" inseam. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Main body made of tightly woven recycled polyester/organic cotton plain weave with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) that's quick-drying for wind and water resistance and durability
Front of legs and knees and rear yoke are paneled with softer recycled nylon/polyester stretch double weave for more mobility
Two front pockets; two bellowed cargo pockets with snap closures; two welted back pockets with flaps that secure with snaps
Regular fit with moderate articulation and reinforced seams provides optimal durability and mobility; adjustable waistband with snaps and belt loops
Reinforced at bottom of legs to stand up to chafing from hiking boots; hidden boot hooks and adjustable strap for footwear compatibility or to keep weather out
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Made in Sri Lanka.
850 g (30 oz)
- Body: 8.5-oz 65% recycled polyester/35% organic cotton plain weave
- Panels: 8.1-oz 49% recycled nylon/42% polyester/9% spandex double weave
- All with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn