These rugged, multifunctional shorts have a mesh liner and are designed for use in and out of the water. They are made of quick-drying 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Inseam is 5". Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Elasticized waistband with internal drawstring
- Quick-drying black mesh liner is made of 100% recycled polyester
- Vertical side pockets reduce drag in water; pocket bags have drain-and-dry mesh corners; rear pocket has a flap that closes with a low-profile snap for security
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Nicaragua.
- 204 g (7.2 oz)
- Solids:4.5-oz (prints: 4.3-oz) 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining and pocket bags: 2.1-oz 100% recycled polyester solution-dyed tricot mesh
- Body fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory
Patagonia was founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard. Based in Ventura, California, the company started as a blacksmith company that made rock climbing gear. Today, Patagonia is an industry leader in sustainability. They are working towards 100% PPC-free (a chemical harmful to the environment) DWR finishes by 2024. Through the Holdfast Collective, Patagonia will invest an estimated $100 million of profits to help fight climate change annually.
In September 2022, Yvon transferred ownership of Patagonia to the Patagonia Purpose Trust and Holdfast Collective, a nonprofit dedicated to fighting the environmental crisis and defending the lands,
as a way to help fight climate change. Explore our featured Patagonia apparel including men’s and women’s Patagonia sustainable clothing, as well as Patagonia outdoor clothing for your next adventure.
Here at SEED, we are the largest vendor of Patagonia in Orange County. Their insulated jackets, waterproof and water-resistant shells, mid-layers, and Capilene base layers are our favorite technical clothing for the outdoors. Whatever and wherever your adventures take you, Patagonia offers a wide range of high-quality, long-lasting, and sustainable products that are durable and multi-functional. With products that are responsibly certified, made with recycled materials and/or DWR finishes, Patagonia goods are made with purpose and the Earth in mind.