This oversized jacket is designed for easy layering and is made from our much-loved heavyweight Fjord 100% Cotton in Conversion (CIC) brushed twill flannel. CIC supports farmers on the path to organic certification. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
Heavyweight Fjord 100% Cotton in Conversion Brushed Twill: Made from heavyweight Fjord 100% Cotton in Conversion (CiC) brushed twill; CiC supports farmers on the path to organic certification
- Oversized Low Hip Length with Shirt Tail Hem: Oversized low hip length with shirt tail hem create a warm, flattering fit with bum coverage
- Front Button Closure: Front button closure can be done all the way up for warmth or open for airflow and styling versatility
- Two Chest Pockets with Button Closures: Two chest pockets with button closures keep valuables safe and accessible
- Button Closure Sleeve Cuffs: Button closure sleeve cuffs for fit and styling versatility
- Shirt Tail Hem and Low Hip Length and Relaxed Oversized Fit: Relaxed oversized fit; shirt tail hem and low hip length for a warm, flattering fit and bum coverage
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Sri Lanka.
- Weight: 672 g (23.7 oz)
- 8.2-oz 100% Cotton in Conversion brushed twill flannel with a peached face
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle, Do Not Bleach, Tumble Dry Low, Warm Iron
About the Brand
Patagonia was founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard. Based in Ventura, California, the company started as a blacksmith company that made rock climbing gear. Today, Patagonia is an industry leader in sustainability. They are working towards 100% PPC-free (a chemical harmful to the environment) DWR finishes by 2024. Through the Holdfast Collective, Patagonia will invest an estimated $100 million of profits to help fight climate change annually.
In September 2022, Yvon transferred ownership of Patagonia to the Patagonia Purpose Trust and Holdfast Collective, a nonprofit dedicated to fighting the environmental crisis and defending the lands, as a way to help fight climate change. Explore our featured Patagonia apparel including men’s and women’s Patagonia sustainable clothing, as well as Patagonia outdoor clothing for your next adventure.
Why SEED Loves Patagonia
Here at SEED, we are the largest vendor of Patagonia in Orange County. Their insulated jackets, waterproof and water-resistant shells, mid-layers, and Capilene base layers are our favorite technical clothing for the outdoors. Whatever and wherever your adventures take you, Patagonia offers a wide range of high-quality, long-lasting, and sustainable products that are durable and multi-functional. With products that are responsibly certified, made with recycled materials and/or DWR finishes, Patagonia goods are made with purpose and the Earth in mind.