Baby Snow Pile Bibs offer fully seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable protection and 100 grams of THERMOLITE® ECO92 insulation for warmth. The 100% recycled polyester fabric is soft, smooth and supple, while our grow-fit feature extends wear. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
100% recycled polyester shell is waterproof and fully seam-sealed; 100-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation shields from cold
Low-profile, elasticized straps have three-snap adjustment in front
Center-front zipper has internal and external wind flaps with snap closures
Secure pocket on right thigh has a waterproof zipper, internal pass ring and reflective webbing pull
Articulated knees; scuff guards at the hem and inside lower legs; internal gaiters; loop inside hem gives option to add cord and keep pants from riding up
Grow-fit feature in legs adds 2 inches for extended wear; reflective strip at lower legs
Built with wear to spare, so this garment has our hand-me-down ID label; this style is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Made in Vietnam.
371 g (13.1 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 100-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn