A smaller version of our iconic 45-liter Black Hole® MLC®, the 30-liter Mini MLC is also built with recycled materials and a recycled TPU laminate. This travel-savvy, soft-sided backpack has tuck-away shoulder straps, plus a quick-stash padded hip belt that doubles as a shoulder strap. For use as a duffel bag or briefcase, tuck away all the straps and carry with one of the grab handles. The Mini MLC has plenty of room to keep you moving, but the bag also meets strict carry-on requirements. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
Materials and Care
- Built with recycled materials and a recycled TPU-film laminate; meets tighter carry-on requirements
- Large main compartment has two interior organization pockets, plus an exterior stretch-mesh pocket that fits a range of water bottles; pack volume is 30 liters
- Dedicated space for tech storage that fits most 15" laptops, with room for documents and cords; laptop carrier zips open and lies flat for easy TSA compliance
- Three carrying configurations allow the bag to be used as a backpack, a shoulder bag/cross-body bag or a duffel/briefcase; shoulder straps and padded hip-belt strap take weight off the shoulders when used as a backpack; all straps tuck away when not in use
- Padded, stowable hip belt doubles as the shoulder strap; change the carrying style by pulling the hip belt out of the pass-through panel and attaching it to the buckles near the long end grab-handle
- External lash points accommodate even more gear and can be used for other carrying configurations; features a wide webbing loop on the back panel that can be used as a grab handle or slipped over rolling luggage
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam.
- 1,290 g (2 lbs 13 oz)
- Body: 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop with a postindustrial recycled TPU-film laminate
- Shoulder straps: 6.8-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester and 8.3-oz 100% recycled polyester spacer mesh
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Webbing: 100% recycled nylon
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory
- Hand Wash, Do Not Bleach, Drip Dry, Do Not Iron
- Gear Capacity: 30 L (2,831 cu in)
- Dimensions: 20" x 12" x 7"
- Weight: 2 lbs 13.5 oz (1290 g)
Patagonia was founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard. Based in Ventura, California, the company started as a blacksmith company that made rock climbing gear. Today, Patagonia is an industry leader in sustainability. They are working towards 100% PPC-free (a chemical harmful to the environment) DWR finishes by 2024. Through the Holdfast Collective, Patagonia will invest an estimated $100 million of profits to help fight climate change annually.
In September 2022, Yvon transferred ownership of Patagonia to the Patagonia Purpose Trust and Holdfast Collective, a nonprofit dedicated to fighting the environmental crisis and defending the lands, as a way to help fight climate change. Explore our featured Patagonia apparel including men’s and women’s Patagonia sustainable clothing, as well as Patagonia outdoor clothing for your next adventure.
Here at SEED, we are the largest vendor of Patagonia in Orange County. Their insulated jackets, waterproof and water-resistant shells, mid-layers, and Capilene base layers are our favorite technical clothing for the outdoors. Whatever and wherever your adventures take you, Patagonia offers a wide range of high-quality, long-lasting, and sustainable products that are durable and multi-functional. With products that are responsibly certified, made with recycled materials and/or DWR finishes, Patagonia goods are made with purpose and the Earth in mind.