Made from 100% recycled materials (except for zipper and hardware), the Women’s Pine Bank 3-in-1 Parka is a shell/parka combo that can be worn three ways. Zip the insulated parka into the water- and windproof shell on cold, wet days. Wear the shell alone on warmer rainy days or the parka on cold, dry days. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Breathable, water- and windproof shell; lining made from lightweight plain weave; insulated liner parka made from ripstop; all materials and insulation 100% recycled polyester
- Two-way-adjustable hood and tall zip-through stand-up collar keep your neck warm and cozy
- Fully seam-taped waterproof shell with two-way, zippered front and snap-closure windflap locks out cold and moisture
- Shell utility pockets include two front drop-in pockets with flaps and hidden snap closures, and two zippered chest pockets (one interior, one exterior)
- Quilted, insulated liner parka with full-zippered front closure and zip-through collar; elastic cuffs lock out the cold; scalloped hem for full range of motion
- Insulated parka pockets include two front handwarmer pockets and a zippered interior chest pocket
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.4-oz 100% postconsumer recycled polyester plain weave with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Shell lining: 2.1-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a PFC-free DWR finish
- Inner jacket: 1.2-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a PFC-free DWR finish
- Inner-jacket lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish
- Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester
- Outer shell and lining, and inner jacket and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash Warm, Do Not Bleach, Tumble Dry Low, Do Not Iron
Patagonia was founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard. Based in Ventura, California, the company started as a blacksmith company that made rock climbing gear. Today, Patagonia is an industry leader in sustainability. They are working towards 100% PPC-free (a chemical harmful to the environment) DWR finishes by 2024. Through the Holdfast Collective, Patagonia will invest an estimated $100 million of profits to help fight climate change annually.
In September 2022, Yvon transferred ownership of Patagonia to the Patagonia Purpose Trust and Holdfast Collective, a nonprofit dedicated to fighting the environmental crisis and defending the lands, as a way to help fight climate change. Explore our featured Patagonia apparel including men’s and women’s Patagonia sustainable clothing, as well as Patagonia outdoor clothing for your next adventure.
Here at SEED, we are the largest vendor of Patagonia in Orange County. Their insulated jackets, waterproof and water-resistant shells, mid-layers, and Capilene base layers are our favorite technical clothing for the outdoors. Whatever and wherever your adventures take you, Patagonia offers a wide range of high-quality, long-lasting, and sustainable products that are durable and multi-functional. With products that are responsibly certified, made with recycled materials and/or DWR finishes, Patagonia goods are made with purpose and the Earth in mind.