Our Cross Beta Sports Bra has a crossover front design that reduces heat retention and provides extra support. Extremely soft polyester (43-85% recycled)/spandex jersey fabric wicks moisture, dries fast and provides comfort for all-day/all-trip wear. An innovative perforated elastic band creates increased breathability for extended wear. Best for A/B cup sizes; modest support for B/C. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Ultrasoft, moisture-wicking fabric dries fast and feels great next to skin, with HeiQ® Pure odor control; made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory
- Crossover design in front and back allows for added support without the bulk and tight compression of a regular sports bra
- High-density cups hold their shape after extended use and washing
- Soft mesh lining for next-to-skin comfort and power mesh for added support
- Innovative perforated elastic band for added breathability in high-sweat zones
- Self-fabric binding on straps allows them to sit flat, reducing dig-in or twisting
- Tearaway label for reduced bulk and added comfort
- Made in Sri Lanka
- 74 g (2.6 oz)
- Solids and prints: 5-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey
- Heathers: 5.3-oz 86% polyester (43% recycled)/14% spandex jersey
- All body fabrics have miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control
- Lining: 4.7-oz 73% nylon/27% spandex power mesh
- Cups: 100% polyester
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory
Patagonia was founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard. Based in Ventura, California, the company started as a blacksmith company that made rock climbing gear. Today, Patagonia is an industry leader in sustainability. They are working towards 100% PPC-free (a chemical harmful to the environment) DWR finishes by 2024. Through the Holdfast Collective, Patagonia will invest an estimated $100 million of profits to help fight climate change annually.
In September 2022, Yvon transferred ownership of Patagonia to the Patagonia Purpose Trust and Holdfast Collective, a nonprofit dedicated to fighting the environmental crisis and defending the lands, as a way to help fight climate change. Explore our featured Patagonia apparel including men’s and women’s Patagonia sustainable clothing, as well as Patagonia outdoor clothing for your next adventure.
Here at SEED, we are the largest vendor of Patagonia in Orange County. Their insulated jackets, waterproof and water-resistant shells, mid-layers, and Capilene base layers are our favorite technical clothing for the outdoors. Whatever and wherever your adventures take you, Patagonia offers a wide range of high-quality, long-lasting, and sustainable products that are durable and multi-functional. With products that are responsibly certified, made with recycled materials and/or DWR finishes, Patagonia goods are made with purpose and the Earth in mind.