An insulated, classic heritage-inspired parka made with weather-resistant NetPlus® fabric that provides warmth, durability and timeless style when temperatures drop. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Made of durable NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution, and insulated with Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Classic parka with full-length, center-front two-way zipper; covered placket for wind protection, secured with metal snaps
- Removable insulated hood with hidden adjustment cords that cinch down for protective warmth
- Two double entry front patch-on pockets
- One internal zippered chest pocket to hold your valuables
- Above-the-knee length
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Shell: Coated 4-ply, 4.2-oz NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish
- Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash Cold, Do Not Bleach, Tumble Dry Low, Do Not Iron, For Best Results Dry With 2 Tennis Balls
Patagonia was founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard. Based in Ventura, California, the company started as a blacksmith company that made rock climbing gear. Today, Patagonia is an industry leader in sustainability. They are working towards 100% PPC-free (a chemical harmful to the environment) DWR finishes by 2024. Through the Holdfast Collective, Patagonia will invest an estimated $100 million of profits to help fight climate change annually.
In September 2022, Yvon transferred ownership of Patagonia to the Patagonia Purpose Trust and Holdfast Collective, a nonprofit dedicated to fighting the environmental crisis and defending the lands, as a way to help fight climate change. Explore our featured Patagonia apparel including men’s and women’s Patagonia sustainable clothing, as well as Patagonia outdoor clothing for your next adventure.
Here at SEED, we are the largest vendor of Patagonia in Orange County. Their insulated jackets, waterproof and water-resistant shells, mid-layers, and Capilene base layers are our favorite technical clothing for the outdoors. Whatever and wherever your adventures take you, Patagonia offers a wide range of high-quality, long-lasting, and sustainable products that are durable and multi-functional. With products that are responsibly certified, made with recycled materials and/or DWR finishes, Patagonia goods are made with purpose and the Earth in mind.