Check out the Patagonia Women's Nano Puff Vest from Patagonia. Shop more Patagonia goods from the Patagonia Women's Nano Puff Vest to other Patagonia products.
Warm, windproof, water-resistant—the Nano Puff® Vest uses incredibly lightweight and highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology, wrapped in a 100% recycled polyester shell and lining. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 207 g (7.3 oz)
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: 1.3-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a PFC-free DWR finish
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn