A cozy collared coat made in our beloved Retro-X 100% recycled polyester fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of two combined cozy fleeces: collar, top yoke and sleeves are 100% recycled polyester ½"-pile fleece, and body is 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece
- Full-zip jacket and zip-through collar
- Front welted pockets trimmed with nylon and lined with cozy brushed tricot keep hands warm and valuables safe
- Left-chest zippered pocket with logo zipper pull is made of contrast nylon and provides extra storage
- Low-hip length and relaxed fit make it ideal for layering over any outfit
- Recycled polyester taffeta lining is soft on skin and makes putting on and taking off jacket a breeze
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam
- Weight: 720 g (25.4 oz)
- Body: 8.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece
- Collar, yoke and sleeves: 11-oz 100% recycled polyester ½"-pile fleece
- Lining: 2.4-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Chest pocket and trim: 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave
- Pocket bags: 5.3-oz 100% recycled polyester brushed tricot
About the Brand
Patagonia was founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard. Based in Ventura, California, the company started as a blacksmith company that made rock climbing gear. Today, Patagonia is an industry leader in sustainability. They are working towards 100% PPC-free (a chemical harmful to the environment) DWR finishes by 2024. Through the Holdfast Collective, Patagonia will invest an estimated $100 million of profits to help fight climate change annually.
In September 2022, Yvon transferred ownership of Patagonia to the Patagonia Purpose Trust and Holdfast Collective, a nonprofit dedicated to fighting the environmental crisis and defending the lands, as a way to help fight climate change. Explore our featured Patagonia apparel including men’s and women’s Patagonia sustainable clothing, as well as Patagonia outdoor clothing for your next adventure.
Why SEED Loves Patagonia
Here at SEED, we are the largest vendor of Patagonia in Orange County. Their insulated jackets, waterproof and water-resistant shells, mid-layers, and Capilene base layers are our favorite technical clothing for the outdoors. Whatever and wherever your adventures take you, Patagonia offers a wide range of high-quality, long-lasting, and sustainable products that are durable and multi-functional. With products that are responsibly certified, made with recycled materials and/or DWR finishes, Patagonia goods are made with purpose and the Earth in mind.