The Apex Backpack unites 10 years of design insights with progressive patterning and material craftsmanship – for those who push boundaries, and want to carry a bag that does the same.
- An intentionally uncluttered design allows Apex to blend and adapt to multiple tasks and environments.
- Access to your daily essentials without much unzipping, unclipping or unpacking is our number one design rule.
- Stretch pockets keep valuables out of the crush zone – but snap flat when not in use. Because you control this bag. Not the other way around.
- Magnet buttons and dual-access zips provide exceptional access and lay-flat packability.
- We position our pockets in a ‘toolbelt’ around the sides of the bag, to leave plenty of space in the center for everything else to fall where it falls.
- The adjustable sternum strap is subtle enough to clip on, or remain off, and not affect your ‘look’.
- We like to include the easy wins that will help you avoid any fumbles. A key clip is one of those.
- Apex is adjustable for various shapes and sizes. It’s pictured here on someone who’s an even 6-foot (184 cm).
- Made from Baida Nylon
550 x 330 x 200 mm