The Refugio Daypack 26L has the go-to volume and fit of our core daypack line, built for efficient working on the go and capable gear carrying on the trail, with the ability to tackle any pursuit in between. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- To resist light moisture, this 26-liter pack has a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemistry); all fabrics are 100% recycled polyester except the stretchy mesh for the side pockets, which is an 84% recycled nylon/16% spandex blend
- Removable padded sleeve fits laptops up to 15" and has a secure zippered pocket to hold pens, cords and other desktop items to ease transitions from work to play
- Hydration hanger, pass-through access and breathable back panel are as ready for the trail as the daily commute
- Dedicated Desk Caddy compartment, a large main compartment and a front-panel pocket help keep your day organized and frequently used items close at hand
- Bike-light clipping point at base of pack
- 19” torso length fits most adults (the “Refugio Fit”)
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 735 g (1 lb 10 oz)
- Body: 7.3-oz 400-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with a PU coating and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Back panel and shoulder straps: 8-oz 100% recycled polyester spacer mesh
- Side panels: 7.1-oz 84% recycled nylon/16% spandex power mesh
- Webbing: 100% recycled nylon
- Care Instructions: Hand Wash, Do Not Bleach, Drip Dry, Do Not Iron, Do Not Dry Clean
Patagonia was founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard. Based in Ventura, California, the company started as a blacksmith company that made rock climbing gear. Today, Patagonia is an industry leader in sustainability. They are working towards 100% PPC-free (a chemical harmful to the environment) DWR finishes by 2024. Through the Holdfast Collective, Patagonia will invest an estimated $100 million of profits to help fight climate change annually.
In September 2022, Yvon transferred ownership of Patagonia to the Patagonia Purpose Trust and Holdfast Collective, a nonprofit dedicated to fighting the environmental crisis and defending the lands, as a way to help fight climate change. Explore our featured Patagonia apparel including men’s and women’s Patagonia sustainable clothing, as well as Patagonia outdoor clothing for your next adventure.
Here at SEED, we are the largest vendor of Patagonia in Orange County. Their insulated jackets, waterproof and water-resistant shells, mid-layers, and Capilene base layers are our favorite technical clothing for the outdoors. Whatever and wherever your adventures take you, Patagonia offers a wide range of high-quality, long-lasting, and sustainable products that are durable and multi-functional. With products that are responsibly certified, made with recycled materials and/or DWR finishes, Patagonia goods are made with purpose and the Earth in mind.