This tough, lightweight 1-liter hip pack carries the bare essentials and stows into its own pocket when not in use. Made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing. The adjustable strap extends from 8" to 36". Fair Trade Certified™ sewn. Features
- Lightweight recycled nylon ripstop is weather-resistant and highly packable
- Main compartment has a zippered pocket, plus there's a zippered security pocket for stashing small items; 1-liter volume
- Soft, herringbone-webbing belt lets you carry comfortably around the waist or bandolier style
- Stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam
- 2.4-oz 70-denier 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop with a silicone face coating and a PU back coating
- 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Patagonia was founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard. Based in Ventura, California, the company started as a blacksmith company that made rock climbing gear. Today, Patagonia is an industry leader in sustainability. They are working towards 100% PPC-free (a chemical harmful to the environment) DWR finishes by 2024. Through the Holdfast Collective, Patagonia will invest an estimated $100 million of profits to help fight climate change annually.
In September 2022, Yvon transferred ownership of Patagonia to the Patagonia Purpose Trust and Holdfast Collective, a nonprofit dedicated to fighting the environmental crisis and defending the lands,
as a way to help fight climate change. Explore our featured Patagonia apparel including men’s and women’s Patagonia sustainable clothing, as well as Patagonia outdoor clothing for your next adventure. Why Patagonia
Here at SEED, we are the largest vendor of Patagonia in Orange County. Their insulated jackets, waterproof and water-resistant shells, mid-layers, and Capilene base layers are our favorite technical clothing for the outdoors. Whatever and wherever your adventures take you, Patagonia offers a wide range of high-quality, long-lasting, and sustainable products that are durable and multi-functional. With products that are responsibly certified, made with recycled materials and/or DWR finishes, Patagonia goods are made with purpose and the Earth in mind.