One of the softest down jackets we have ever made. Designed with comfort and warmth in mind to be the ultimate everyday and travel jacket. We combined a stretchy 100% polyester (70% recycled) shell with 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) insulation. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Full-length, center-front reverse-coil zipper makes getting jacket on and off a breeze; covered placket for wind protection, secured with metal snaps
- Stand-up collar keeps neck warm
- Handwarmer pockets are lined with soft micro-brushed jersey and secured with a snap
- Secured interior zippered pocket keeps valuables safe
- Drawcord hem seals in warmth
- Hip length
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Shell and lining: 2-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) taffeta with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash Cold, Do Not Bleach, Tumble Dry Low, Do Not Iron, For Best Results Dry With 2 Tennis Balls
Patagonia was founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard. Based in Ventura, California, the company started as a blacksmith company that made rock climbing gear. Today, Patagonia is an industry leader in sustainability. They are working towards 100% PPC-free (a chemical harmful to the environment) DWR finishes by 2024. Through the Holdfast Collective, Patagonia will invest an estimated $100 million of profits to help fight climate change annually.
In September 2022, Yvon transferred ownership of Patagonia to the Patagonia Purpose Trust and Holdfast Collective, a nonprofit dedicated to fighting the environmental crisis and defending the lands, as a way to help fight climate change. Explore our featured Patagonia apparel including men’s and women’s Patagonia sustainable clothing, as well as Patagonia outdoor clothing for your next adventure.
Here at SEED, we are the largest vendor of Patagonia in Orange County. Their insulated jackets, waterproof and water-resistant shells, mid-layers, and Capilene base layers are our favorite technical clothing for the outdoors. Whatever and wherever your adventures take you, Patagonia offers a wide range of high-quality, long-lasting, and sustainable products that are durable and multi-functional. With products that are responsibly certified, made with recycled materials and/or DWR finishes, Patagonia goods are made with purpose and the Earth in mind.