With 2,650 miles, the Pacific Crest Trail provides a wide variety of terrain over its epic expanse. Whether you’re out for the weekend, a few miles or are looking to get some serious mileage, the PCT has something for you. It’s that need for versatility that inspired our Trail 2650. Built to move quickly and confidently through the terrain of your choosing, the Trail 2650 can easily fill the role of a lightweight hiker or trainer. Using a Trailguard TPU shank and an EXO Heel System, the Trail 2650 is both lightweight and provides stability on challenging grounds.
Leather & Textile Upper
- We combine a durable leather with a lightweight textile to create an upper with modern performance and timeless Danner® durability.
Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- Lightweight and breathable for total foot comfort.
Danner PlyoGo Midsole
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
Vibram® 460 Outsole
- Ultra-lightweight EVA provides excellent cushioning with optimal weight savings.
EXO Heel System
- Self-adapting lugs and Vibram’s specially formulated Megagrip compound provide long-wearing resilience with incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- The lightweight EXO Heel System provides a comfortable, secure fit via an external heel counter.
How It Fits
- Lightweight and supportive, the Trailguard TPU shank provides stability and underfoot protection on rough, uneven terrain.
- Inspired from trail running, the DT6 last features an 8mm offset from heel to toe with slightly more width in the forefoot for stability and a good-looking, everyday-wearable aesthetic.