Digital Marketing and Events Coordinator
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conceptualize and implement in-store and digital marketing campaigns with the goal of growing social media channels and web store traffic using brand messaging, imagery, contests, digital events and other activations.
- Create and follow marketing communication calendar for the development of short-term and long-term digital strategy for social media, contests, and digital events.
- Generate and manage digital content for social media and blogs based on the communication calendar while tracking performance with analytics.
- Find and/or take imagery for all marketing platforms, ads and e-blasts.
- Produce creative copy and visuals for social media, blogs, eblasts and in-store signage.
- Maintain day-to-day posting on all social media profiles – incorporating trending topics, holidays, promotions, events, and industry news.
- Provide customer service through daily interaction on all social media platforms – whether that be answer customer inquiries via Instagram or Facebook.
- Serve as a central point of communication with companies/brands to plan, promote and execute all in-store events, digital events, promotions, giveaways, etc.
- Coordinate with various departments in the execution of digital marketing campaigns through the scheduling and distribution of tasks and deadlines.
- Lead meetings with brands to contribute ideas and implement marketing initiatives.
- Place printing orders for physical marketing collateral when needed.
- Other duties as outlined by the General Manager.
- Extensive knowledge of all relevant social media platforms and their analytics
- Competency in product photography, Canva, Photoshop/Adobe Illustrator, or other image editing programs.
- AA or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent preferred
- Create and curate on-brand engaging content
- Excellent copy writing and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A strong understanding of key customer demographics to customize and create successful marketing materials
- A strong understanding of our mission statement and be an advocate for it
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to work calmly and professionally under pressure
- Positive team player
We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.