CHECK IN FROM TIME TO TIME TO FIND OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM AT SEED PEOPLES MARKET!
Marketing Coordinator (Full Time Position)
- Prepare and execute a dynamic Men’s & Women’s marketing and advertising campaign calendar that you would create and have approved by the general manager.
- Work with general manager on weekly, monthly & yearly marketing strategy.
- Execute email, social media marketing campaigns and various in-store brand events from content creation to completion.
- Coordinate photoshoots for social media, website editorials and e-commerce.
- Create copy for our website, blog posts, display, social and other communications.
- Assist in e-commerce merchandising and copy.
- Oversee customer comments our YELP account receives and provide responses on behalf of the store.
- Manage paid advertising for Google AdWords and social media.
- Handle all requests for in-store printed advertising materials (i.e. posters, flyers & cards).
- Collect product sales data and prepare marketing reports, analyzing and summarizing data.
- Experience working in retail and/or eCommerce - Outdoor industry or philanthropic brand experience is a plus!
- Comfortable with marketing analytics ( social media platforms, google AdWords, SEO).
- Background in event management, influencer marketing, photography and/or graphic design is a bonus.
- Preferred experience in Shopify, MailChimp, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Recent graduates of study within this field are welcome and encouraged to apply.
APPLY BY SENDING YOUR RESUME TO INFO@SEEDPEOPLESMARKET.COM