The BIRKENSTOCK Arizona is a genuine classic with its timeless design. This sporty version is perfect for everything from the great outdoors to a cross-town adventure. It is designed with active BIRKENSTOCK fans in mind. This version pairs iconic Birkenstock features including oiled leather uppers, classic buckle closures and suede footbed liners with direct-injection outdoor-ready outsoles for increased traction and durability.
- See photos for reference.
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Oiled leather upper, colors may vary
- Footbed lining: suede
- Sole: polyurethane (PU)
- Details: two straps, each with an adjustable metal pin buckle; two-component sole
- “Made in Germany”
- Upper material: Oiled leather
- Oiled leather is one of our favourite types of leather. Its oily waxed surface makes for a unique colour effect and develops a beautiful patina. The oily finish of our natural leather products results in colour variation, making each and every pair unique.
- Insole: Natural leather
- Natural leather can be recognized by its untreated surface. BIRKENSTOCK purposely does not treat surface grains and other characteristic features. BIRKENSTOCK uses sturdy leather with a thickness of 2.8 to 3.2 millimeters as upper material.
- Footbed material: Cork
- Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.