Designed for the specific demands of Black Diamond's hard-charging climbing athletes, the Onsight 375 headlamp is super durable, easy, and intuitive to use, and provides bright and adjustable 375 Lumen lighting. Those same design features make it a high-performance option for hiking or backpacking.
Addressing the needs of climbers on routes at night, the headlamp has two beam configurations, a Climbing Mode delivers wide evenly dispersed light while a Route-Finder Mode throws a powerful, narrow, long-distance beam at maximum brightness. Convenient PowerTap technology provides on-the-fly versatility so you can easily toggle through the modes by touching either side of the headlamp's housing. A Brightness Memory feature allows you to return directly to the last setting when you turn the headlamp back on and a "lockout" feature keeps the headlamp from turning on accidentally and unnecessary wasting a charge.
The headlamp is powered by three standard AAA Alkaline batteries (included) but can also utilize Black Diamond's 1800 Li-ion battery (sold separately) for waste-saving rechargeable performance. An integrated meter with LED indicators helps track how much power you have remaining. A perforated elastic headband adjusts to enhance comfort and ensure that the headlamp remains securely in place while in use. The hinged, articulated housing lets you angle the beam as needed for the situation. The housing has an IP 67 rating that ensures fully waterproof and dustproof protection.
- Emits up to 375 lumens on max setting
- Dual-beam configuration, providing the two main lighting modes climbers need most
- Climbing Mode illuminates the holds or trail directly in front of you with 300 lumens of wide evenly dispersed light
- Route-Finder Mode adds a powerful, narrow, long-distance beam and increases the total max output to 375 lumens
- Dual PowerTap technology easily toggles between Climbing and Route-Finder Modes by touching either the right or left side of the front housing
- Dual-Fuel: Maximum flexibility to utilize either the rechargeable Lithium Ion BD 1800 battery or Alkaline cells (included)
- Ultra-thin front housing with extra articulation
- Perforated elastic headband for breathability and lightweight performance
- Six-setting 3 LED battery meter
- Brightness Memory allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to full or mid-power
- Digital lockout feature safeguards against accidental use when stored in a pack or pocket
- IP67: Waterproof and dust proof--Unit is completely sealed and tested to operate up to 1 meter underwater for 30 minutes
- Requires no maintenance after submersion