With 2,650 miles, the Pacific Crest Trail provides a wide variety of terrain over its epic expanse. Whether you’re out for the weekend, a few miles or are looking to get some serious mileage, the PCT has something for you. It’s that need for versatility that inspired our Trail 2650. Built to move quickly and confidently through the terrain of your choosing, this waterproof Trail 2650 can easily fill the role of a lightweight hiker or trainer. Using a Trailguard TPU shank and an EXO Heel System, the Trail 2650 is lightweight, provides stability on challenging ground and utilizes a Gore-Tex liner for waterproof protection.
- Suede & Textile Upper: We combine a durable suede with a lightweight textile to create an upper with modern performance and timeless Danner® durability.
- GORE-TEX (GTX): 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed: Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Danner PlyoGo Midsole: Ultra-lightweight EVA provides excellent cushioning with optimal weight savings.
- Vibram® 460 Outsole: Self-adapting lugs and Vibram’s specially formulated Megagrip compound provide long-wearing resilience with incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- EXO Heel System: The lightweight EXO Heel System provides a comfortable, secure fit via an external heel counter.
- Danner Trailguard: Lightweight and supportive, the Trailguard TPU shank provides stability and underfoot protection on rough, uneven terrain.
- How It Fits: Inspired from trail running, the DT6 last features an 8mm offset from heel to toe with slightly more width in the forefoot for stability and a good-looking, everyday-wearable aesthetic.
- Weight: 28 oz per pair
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Height: 4"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Color: Dusty Olive
- Footbed: OrthoLite
- Shank: TPU
- Heel-to-Toe Drop: 8mm
- Last Type: DT-6
- Lining: Waterproof
- Liner: GORE-TEX
- Outsole: Vibram® 460
- Recraftable: No
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Manufacturing: Imported
Based in Portland, Oregon, Danner has been crafting premium, high-quality footwear for those ready to venture into the great outdoors since 1932. While on his exploration in the Pacific Northwest, Charles Danner developed a respect for the art of craftsmanship and the wild’s uncompromising nature. Danner is committed to producing long-lasting, durable shoes that can meet the unknown demands of all the paths you may pursue on your adventure. From using responsibly sourced, recycled, and bio-based materials, to sustainable shoeboxes, to collaborations with environmentally conscious companies, Danner has trekked through a long history of making their footwear as sustainable as possible. Their “recrafting” ideology has led to a new development that expands the lifetime and integrity of your Danners - resoleable boots - with hopes to have their entire line include this sustainable feature. Explore the latest Danner shoes including Danner hiking boots and Danner logger boots, foster your adventurous spirit, and begin your journey into the wild.
For a lifetime of adventure, a pair of Danners is the place to start. The outdoors can be intimidating, but with Danner boots, the unfamiliar paths you may walk on are made easier to navigate. From muddy to uneven terrains, Danner boots are constructed with a range of sturdy features made for the purpose of adventure and exploration. Not only are they comfortable and breathable, Danner boots are also waterproof with GORE-TEX liners, provide ankle support, and have solid grip through Vibram MegaGrip outsoles. The Mountain 600 is a cult favorite that doesn’t require a break-in period and is ready for adventure right out of the box. Danner provides a wide array of footwear to confidently guide us through different terrains and lifestyle needs.