Whether you're out for the day or the week, these hiking socks are designed to keep you moving comfortably down the trail. They're made of a Merino wool blend that's naturally breathable to help feet stay dry and reduce friction. Gentle compression in the arch provides support as the miles tick by.
- Non-Mulesed Merino Wool Blend
- Our ethically sourced, non-mulesed Merino Wool blend makes for a naturally breathable, soft, itch-free sock.
- HeiQ Antimicrobial
- These socks are treated with a silver-based HeiQ compound for antimicrobial and odor control.
- Made in USA
- This sock is manufactured in the USA using imported fibers.
- Seam-Free Toe
- Our seam-free toe design helps reduce bunching and blisters.
- Cushion and Venting
- Targeted cushioning where you need it in addition to ventilation channels to help regulate temperature.
- Arch Support
- Our socks are designed with arch support to help reduce fatigue.
- Style 75018
- Height Crew
- Color Brown
- Manufacturing Made in USA
- Fabric Content 63% Merino Wool, 34% Nylon, 3% Lycra Spandex
- Care Instructions Machine wash inside out in cold water. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry. No bleach or fabric softener.