1000D Heavy-weight nylon. Carry-on Compliant.
Made to withstand the bumps and scrapes of travel and everyday use, Filson's versatile Dryden Backpack is constructed from 1000-denier Cordura® nylon to be durable and weather-resistant. Features a double-layer reinforced bottom for added durability and a zippered rear panel hiding a padded laptop pocket. Heavy-duty coil zippers help prevent snagging. Finished with Bridle Leather and nylon webbing for multiple convenient carrying options.
- Heavy-duty Cordura® nylon fabric is durable and water-resistant.
- Double-layer reinforced bottom
- Heavy-duty coil zippers throughout
- Panel-opening zipper provides ease of access to main compartment
- Zippered mesh pocket inside main-compartment; front zippered full-width pocket; front panel-opening pocket with internal organization and key-clip lanyard; side stow pockets; zippered rear panel with padded laptop pocket
- Bridle Leather tabs on shoulder straps for gear attachment; Bridle Leather grab handle
- Rear trolley strap fits over rolling luggage handles
- Meets major airline carry-on size requirement
- CAPACITY: 25.5-liter
- DIMENSIONS: 18”H x 12-3/4” x 7”D
- 1000D Cordura® nylon + Bridle Leather + nylon lining + nylon webbing
Since the company’s establishment in 1897, Filson has been the leading outfitter and manufacturer of durable, reliable, and practical clothing. Initially making it for pioneers of the Yukon Gold Rush, Filson has become a favorite among hunters, miners, loggers, ranchers, and more. To expand their sustainability efforts, they have partnered with and supported numerous conservation organizations such as the National Forest Foundation, Trout Unlimited, Puget Soundkeeper Alliance, and many more. Their products use RDA-compliant goose down and sustainable synthetic content. To this day, the development of Filson products prioritizes quality materials that can withstand the hard demands of your adventures. Explore our Filson collection of purpose-crafted and best-in-class quality clothing for your next crusade with the outdoors.
Dependable, unfailing, and most trusted. The reason we love Filson is because their products do not quit. Their clothing is made to equip us for even the most severe conditions nature presents. From Filson’s Mackinaw Wool, a durable material for cold-weather clothing, to Filson’s armor-like protection fabric, Tin Cloth, the brand offers elevated, durable wear. But Filson doesn’t stop there, their bags and luggage are built with industrial-strength Rugged Twill, vegetable-tanned Bridle Leather, and military-grade ballistic nylon perfect to carry and protect all your goods.