Created to be your favourite all-round trekking trousers from spring to autumn, Keb Agile Trousers combine low weight and high movability in a hard-to-resist format. Made from a durable, double-woven stretch fabric that dries quickly and protects legs from rough terrain. The design is minimalistic with tapered legs, and the leg pockets and knees are in G-1000 Lite Eco Stretch for extra durability. Perfect for treks where you need excellent freedom of movement combined with durability and protection.
- Double-woven stretch fabric made from partly recycled polyamide and elastane.
- Reinforcements in G-1000 Lite Eco Stretch for extra durability.
- Tapered lower legs.
- Zippered leg pockets.
- Open hand pockets.
- Material: G-1000® Lite Eco Stretch: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- 89% polyamide, 11% elastane
- Reinforcement areas: Knees, Lower leg, Pockets
- Weight: 414 g
- Weight reference: in size 48
- Model height: 184 cm
- Model wears size: 48
Waist: Mid waist
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Leg type: Full leg pants
- Leg endings: Fixed length
- Number of pockets: 4
- Pockets: Open outside pocket(s), Zippered outside pocket(s)
- Ventilation: Yes
- Washing: 40°C normal process
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
Additional care instructions: wash with similar colors, do not use fabric softener