Introducing the perfect mistake - our incredibly soft, light weight, best-selling Ojai tee - but cropped! We once had a production run come back shorter than usual, but we soon realized this length was meant to be. So don't be afraid to make mistakes, you never know what kind of magic you might find.
- Easy, relaxed fit, short sleeve, cropped, crewneck
- Ultra-lightweight 3.6 oz blend
- Flattering cropped length hits at hip
- Open, gently scooped neckline
- Capped sleeve, but not too short
- Slimmer fit than our Men's core tees
- Lighter colors are slightly sheer, especially compared to heavier blends
- Men may want to size up
Materials and Care
Hemp will take good care of you, especially if you take good care of it. Below are some suggested tips for taking the best care of your hemp.
HEMP + ORGANIC COTTON BLENDS:
- Machine wash cool, gentle with like colors.
- Tumble dry, low heat.
- Do not use spot laundry cleaners, bleach or other chemical and enzyme cleaners like oxi-clean.
- Take care not to wash with garments with zippers or velcro or towels with texture as this will cause abrasion and pilling.
HEMP + MERINO WOOL BLENDS:
- Follow the same instructions as above for Hemp + Organic Cotton blends, but be extra careful to only tumble dry on very cool settings.
- Laying flat to dry is the best way to maintain integrity of wool fibers.
All Jungmaven clothing is cut and sewn in Los Angeles, California with high quality, globally sourced materials. Select bedding and accessories are currently made in China, and we work closely with our manufacturer there to ensure safe working conditions and responsible sourcing.