The lid of CAPSULE opens automatically when tipped and closes when set upright. The optimal size and specification of various parts have been carefully studied, so you can pour easily from any direction. The cold brew carafe comes with a mesh filter that lets you easily make delicious cold brew coffee and tea.
- Carafe for intuitive pouring in all directions: The lid of CAPSULE opens automatically when tipped and closes when set upright. You can pour easily from any direction with one hand.
- Enjoy the rich flavors of cold brew: Put ground coffee or tea leaves into the filter, set the lid, and pour water to easily make cold brew coffee or tea. The filter is made of fine mesh material which prevents fine powders from escaping.
- Dimensions: φ85 x H270 mm / 1 L (φ3.4 x H10.8 in / 34 oz)
- [Bottle] Heat-resistant glass. Maximum temperature differential: 120℃/248℉
- Capacity: 1L. Microwave safe and dishwasher safe. Use only for its intended purposes. Do not use on a direct fire. Do not overheat in the microwave or heat without water. Wash with care. Do not use abrasive cleansers or steel wool. Sudden temperature change may break or shatter the product. While the glass is hot, do not pour cold liquids into it and do not place it to on a wet cloth or in a wet sink. Product size and shape varies in each item due to manufacturing process.
- [Movable lid] 18-8 Stainless steel. [Outer lid] 18-8 Stainless steel, ABS resin, Silicone. [Inner lid, Filter] Polypropylene, Polyethylene terephthalate.
- Upper temperature tolerance: 90℃ / 194℉. Dishwasher safe. Do not use in a microwave. Do not place near open flames. Twist and close the lid tightly before pouring. Keep it horizontally as the container is not completely sealed. Do not hold by the lid when carrying, as the container might fall and break. The filter may become clogged due to the adhesion of coffee oil. To clean the filter, soak in warm water and then wash with neutral detergent. When reinserting the filter in the jug filled with water, sink it slowly as water may overflow due to surface tension around the mesh.