Our most popular mis-matched pair - star and moon stud earrings.
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Norman Vincent Peale Features
- All of our earrings, rings, studs, and charms are cast in recycled sterling silver. Our gold is 18k gold vermeil (pronounced ver-may). Vermeil is a process of plating at least 2.5 microns of gold over solid sterling silver.
- Gold vermeil (solid sterling silver with 18k gold plating)
- Measure approximately 0.25 inches
- To avoid tarnishing, we recommend keeping your jewelry dry. That means avoiding contact with chlorine, soaps, lotions, perfumes, hand sanitizers, cosmetics or cleaning products.
- We recommend storing your pieces in a soft cloth, protected from other items in your jewelry box or tray to avoid scratching. To clean, simply dip a lint-free, soft cloth in a warm bath of mild soapy water and gently rub. After you have cleaned, simply dry with a lint-free, soft cloth.