LifeStraw Peak Series Solo Water Filter is an ultra-lightweight (only 1.7oz), compact (just 5.1”), portable water filtration device that removes bacteria, parasites, microplastics, silt, sand, and cloudiness from drinking water. The standard 28mm threading on the filter allows it to be screwed onto most common water bottles. The one-handed flip cap makes on-the-go filtration super easy and fast: fill up a 1L bottle in just 20 seconds. Great for hiking, backpacking, camping, emergency situations, travel or on-the-go needs. At less than 2 ounces, and 2,000L of clean drinking water, no backpack, pocket, emergency bag, or glove compartment should be without one. Features
- Enhanced microfilter performance – our re-engineered filter helps reduce clogging from sand & silt for better flow rate over the long haul
- ULTRALIGHT + LONG-LASTING: only 1.7oz; membrane microfilter lasts up to 2,000 liters.
- Includes: leak-proof top and bottom cap, custom threaded backwash syringe + user manual.
- For every purchase, a child in need receives safe drinking water for a year.
- Flow rate: 3L / min
- Meets US EPA & NSF P231 drinking water standards for the removal of bacteria and parasites
Made with premium, durable 50% post-consumer recycled BPA free plastic. Sizing
LifeStraw Peak Series Straw Filter Protects Against:
- Weight: 1.7oz / 48.2g
- Height: 5.1in x 1.3in / 12.9cm x 3.30cm
- 99.999999% of bacteria
- 99.999% of parasites
- 99.999% of microplastics, silt, sand, and cloudiness
- Lasts up to 500 gal | 2,000 L (the filter will stop allowing water to flow through once it has reached the end of its lifetime!)
- Pore size: 0.2 micron
About the Brand
Working to make clean water accessible for all, LifeStraw has dedicated their product and efforts to provide safe water and support to communities who need it most. All Life Straw products are embedded with advanced hollow membrane technology; filtrating and removing contaminants such as bacteria, parasites, microplastics, and the stuff we don’t want running through drinkable water. Through tremendous strides and community support, LifeStraw has been able to provide these products to 2,697 schools and 7,681,286 kids, with follow-up visitation and continued support to these communities. Explore the latest in LifeStraw products like the LifeStraw personal water filter and the Go Series LifeStraw bottle. Shop new arrivals in LifeStraw water filter and LifeStraw water bottle goods at SEED People’s Market.
Why SEED Loves LifeStraw
LifeStraw has made tremendous strides since their founding in 1994; Originating as a humanitarian effort to eradicate the Guinea nematodes pandemic from contaminated water. The company has put their primary focus on their giveback program, and humanitarian and emergency response. From distributing community purifiers in giveback from products sold to offsetting CO2e and carbon footprint, the B-Corporation has become a leader and a beacon of light in the outdoor industry.