The Jazz™ is a grab-and-go style rectangular bag that sets a new standard for camping with comfort that rivals your bed at home. This 20°F synthetic bag is loaded with features specifically designed for comfort, including: an integrated removable sheet that is silky soft and washable; a Blanket Fold™ draft collar for regulating your sleeping temperature; and a built-in quilted pillowtop adds even more comfort to your sleeping surface. The integrated pad sleeve keeps your sleeping pad securely in place no matter how much you twist or turn at night. And when you pack it up, you can keep the sleeping pad in place and roll them up together for ultimate convenience. Tapered geometry at the head and foot reduce excess volume inside so your bag stay cozier, even while remaining roomy.
- Grab-and-Go Style so you can store your sleeping bag and pad together in one convenient duffel.
- Integrated removable sheet is soft and washable. Blanket Fold™ for temperature regulation and tucked-in comfort.
- Built-in Pillowtop adds comfort to sleeping surface.
- Integrated pad sleeve keeps sleeping pad securely in place.
- Tapered geometry cuts excess interior volume at head and foot, reducing the volume to keep warm while still maintaining roominess.
- Jazz™ (Regular) is a one-person, regular-length bag that fits people up to 6'4".
- Pair with most 25” pads. Jazz™ Luxury (Long) is a one-person bag in a wider and longer version, fitting people up to 6'8".
- Pair with most 30” pads. Jazz™ Duo (Double) is a two-person, regular-length bag that fits people up to 6'4".
- Pair with two 25” pads or a 50” pad. Jazz™ Duo Luxury (Double Luxury) is a two-person bag in a wider and longer version that creates a queen-sized bed and fits people up to 6'8".
- Pair Jazz™ Duo Luxury with two 30” pads.
- Capacity: 2 Person
- Minimum Weight: 7 lb , 9 oz / 3.42 kg
- Packed SizeL 31.0 x 14.0 x 14.0 in / 79 x 36 x 36 cm
- Temp RatingL 20F / -7C
- Fill Type Synthetic
- Fill WeightL 4 lb , 1 oz / 1.85 kg
- Fits Up ToL 6'4" / 193 cm
- Shoulder GirthL 132 in / 335 cm
- Hip GirthL 132 in / 335 cm
- Knee GirthL 132 in / 335 cm
- Compressed Volume: 20.87
- Shell Fabric 40D Nylon Ripstop w/ DWR
- Footbox Fabric Nylon w/ DWR
- Lining Fabric 30D Nylon Taffeta w/ DWR
- Insulation Synthetic Stratofiber™
About NEMO Equipment
Founded in 2002, NEMO Equipment is an award-winning outdoor equipment company that is known for its design and innovation. It was established on the idea that thoughtful construction could make adventures more enjoyable and possible for everyone. Using NEMO as a platform to raise awareness of climate change, the company is committed to responsible sourcing, carbon accountability, responsible corporate governance, mindful design, and innovation. By 2030, NEMO Equipment hopes to dramatically reduce its carbon footprint and emissions by half. Through innovative and sustainable construction, NEMO Equipment aims to make adventure possible for everyone. Explore the latest NEMO products including NEMO camping equipment and NEMO outdoor gear to experience adventure anytime and anywhere.
Why NEMO Equipment
From tents and chairs to sleeping bags and pads, NEMO provides a wide range of reliable goods for the varied conditions of the great outdoors. Every NEMO product is intelligently crafted to support the adventures you take and create meaningfully better experiences. Their AirSupported Technology and conscious construction are reasons why SEED loves NEMO for all our outdoor needs. With the help of NEMO products, we can appreciate the outdoors and nature more closely.