Afternoon explorations through high desert landscapes, a much-needed reset under dark starry skies, the magic of a weekend away. Creosote, golden poppy, chaparral, and white musk.
Our 7.2 oz Standard Candles are hand-poured into apothecary inspired amber jars with our signature kraft label and a brass lid. This is our most popular size and is meant for dressers, countertops, nightstands – basically everywhere.
- Burns for 40-50 hours. 2.9” in diameter and 3.5" in height.
How to Use
- Our candles are simple: they're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. The fragrances we use are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
About P.F. Candle Co.
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want!
Independently owned and operated since 2008 by Kristen Pumphrey and Thomas Neuberger, P.F. Candle Co. believes that fragrance is an “extension of your home design”. The Los Angeles-based home fragrance brand is consistently inspired and dedicated to design, DIY, and environment within their products, as well as building an inclusive community for their makers and supporters.
Why P.F. Candle Co.
The entire collection of P.F. Candle Co. fragrances is vegan, cruelty-free, and phthalate-free, not to mention that all candles are made with 100% domestically grown soy wax. Shop with peace of mind and smell the heavenly aromas they have developed and produced – Neroli & Eucalyptus, Sunbloom, Golden Coast, and Mojave.