A versatile, transitional pullover that is windproof with a shell made from NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Built with a heritage-inspired box-seam neckline with metal quarter-zip and stand-up collar
- Box quilting reduces bulk and creates an effective heat-trapping surface while increasing compressibility
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal out cool air and moisture
- Made in Vietnam
- 510g (18oz)
- Shell: 1.6-oz 30-denier NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution
- PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish
- Insulation: 80-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester
Patagonia was founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard. Based in Ventura, California, the company started as a blacksmith company that made rock climbing gear. Today, Patagonia is an industry leader in sustainability. They are working towards 100% PPC-free (a chemical harmful to the environment) DWR finishes by 2024. Through the Holdfast Collective, Patagonia will invest an estimated $100 million of profits to help fight climate change annually.
In September 2022, Yvon transferred ownership of Patagonia to the Patagonia Purpose Trust and Holdfast Collective, a nonprofit dedicated to fighting the environmental crisis and defending the lands, as a way to help fight climate change. Explore our featured Patagonia apparel including men’s and women’s Patagonia sustainable clothing, as well as Patagonia outdoor clothing for your next adventure.
Here at SEED, we are the largest vendor of Patagonia in Orange County. Their insulated jackets, waterproof and water-resistant shells, mid-layers, and Capilene base layers are our favorite technical clothing for the outdoors. Whatever and wherever your adventures take you, Patagonia offers a wide range of high-quality, long-lasting, and sustainable products that are durable and multi-functional. With products that are responsibly certified, made with recycled materials and/or DWR finishes, Patagonia goods are made with purpose and the Earth in mind.