Combining two of our favorite materials, Micro D and Houdini, we created a lightweight fleece half-zip pullover that provides everyday warmth and comfort. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- A half-zip pullover made of 100% recycled polyester lightweight velour fleece with a zip-through stand-up collar for warmth; the outer collar is trimmed with 100% recycled nylon ripstop from the Houdini family for added wind protection
- Set-in sleeves provide chafe-free comfort and a wide range of motion; cleanly finished cuffs and hem feel smooth and soft on the skin
- Left-chest patch pocket has a zippered closure for security
- Skin-friendly elasticized spandex binding reinforces the cuffs and hem for all-day comfort
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Thailand.
- 284 g (10 oz)
- Body: 5.7-oz 100% recycled polyester lightweight velour fleece with an anti-pilling finish
- Collar and chest pocket: 1.2-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory
Patagonia was founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard. Based in Ventura, California, the company started as a blacksmith company that made rock climbing gear. Today, Patagonia is an industry leader in sustainability. They are working towards 100% PPC-free (a chemical harmful to the environment) DWR finishes by 2024. Through the Holdfast Collective, Patagonia will invest an estimated $100 million of profits to help fight climate change annually.
In September 2022, Yvon transferred ownership of Patagonia to the Patagonia Purpose Trust and Holdfast Collective, a nonprofit dedicated to fighting the environmental crisis and defending the lands, as a way to help fight climate change. Explore our featured Patagonia apparel including men’s and women’s Patagonia sustainable clothing, as well as Patagonia outdoor clothing for your next adventure.
Here at SEED, we are the largest vendor of Patagonia in Orange County. Their insulated jackets, waterproof and water-resistant shells, mid-layers, and Capilene base layers are our favorite technical clothing for the outdoors. Whatever and wherever your adventures take you, Patagonia offers a wide range of high-quality, long-lasting, and sustainable products that are durable and multi-functional. With products that are responsibly certified, made with recycled materials and/or DWR finishes, Patagonia goods are made with purpose and the Earth in mind.