This warm, comfortable fleece anorak is made with scraps of ultra-comfortable, lightweight 100% recycled polyester Synchilla® fleece. Its heritage-inspired design offers a roomier cut than our other fleece styles, and because it's sized on our men's sizing block, choose one size smaller than usual if you prefer a trimmer fit. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made with scraps of warm and durable 100% recycled polyester Synchilla® fleece; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- The boxy, roomy design allows for generous range of motion in the shoulders and arms; the ample collar provides space around the neck
- Deep ½-zip front for easy venting and quick on and off; the unique box-seam neckline is inspired by a heritage design
- Zip-through collar hoards warmth and protects your neck from wind and cold
- Stash small items in the marsupial-style zippered front pocket, which has a snapped flap
- Side-entry zippered pockets have a snapped flap and are mesh lined
- Skin-friendly elasticized binding reinforces the neck, cuffs and hem for all-day comfort
- Made in Vietnam.
- 488 g (17.2 oz)
- Body: 7.5-oz 100% recycled polyester fleece
- Contrast: 4.5-oz 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Patagonia was founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard. Based in Ventura, California, the company started as a blacksmith company that made rock climbing gear. Today, Patagonia is an industry leader in sustainability. They are working towards 100% PPC-free (a chemical harmful to the environment) DWR finishes by 2024. Through the Holdfast Collective, Patagonia will invest an estimated $100 million of profits to help fight climate change annually.
In September 2022, Yvon transferred ownership of Patagonia to the Patagonia Purpose Trust and Holdfast Collective, a nonprofit dedicated to fighting the environmental crisis and defending the lands, as a way to help fight climate change. Explore our featured Patagonia apparel including men’s and women’s Patagonia sustainable clothing, as well as Patagonia outdoor clothing for your next adventure.
Here at SEED, we are the largest vendor of Patagonia in Orange County. Their insulated jackets, waterproof and water-resistant shells, mid-layers, and Capilene base layers are our favorite technical clothing for the outdoors. Whatever and wherever your adventures take you, Patagonia offers a wide range of high-quality, long-lasting, and sustainable products that are durable and multi-functional. With products that are responsibly certified, made with recycled materials and/or DWR finishes, Patagonia goods are made with purpose and the Earth in mind.