This warm, 100% recycled polyester full-zip jacket combines a sweater-knit aesthetic with the easy care of Better Sweater fleece. It’s dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Made with 100% recycled polyester knitted fleece with a fleece interior and heathered yarns
- Full-zip with zip-through stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort
- Built with two welted, zippered handwarmer pockets and a vertical, left-chest security pocket that closes with a zipper and holds a phone or audio device
- Shape-holding micropolyester-jersey trim at cuffs and hem resists abrasion
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Thailand and Sri Lanka.
- Fit: Regular fit
- Weight: 638 g (22.5 oz)
Patagonia was founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard. Based in Ventura, California, the company started as a blacksmith company that made rock climbing gear. Today, Patagonia is an industry leader in sustainability. They are working towards 100% PPC-free (a chemical harmful to the environment) DWR finishes by 2024. Through the Holdfast Collective, Patagonia will invest an estimated $100 million of profits to help fight climate change annually.
In September 2022, Yvon transferred ownership of Patagonia to the Patagonia Purpose Trust and Holdfast Collective, a nonprofit dedicated to fighting the environmental crisis and defending the lands, as a way to help fight climate change. Explore our featured Patagonia apparel including men’s and women’s Patagonia sustainable clothing, as well as Patagonia outdoor clothing for your next adventure.
Here at SEED, we are the largest vendor of Patagonia in Orange County. Their insulated jackets, waterproof and water-resistant shells, mid-layers, and Capilene base layers are our favorite technical clothing for the outdoors. Whatever and wherever your adventures take you, Patagonia offers a wide range of high-quality, long-lasting, and sustainable products that are durable and multi-functional. With products that are responsibly certified, made with recycled materials and/or DWR finishes, Patagonia goods are made with purpose and the Earth in mind.