A warm and windproof 100% polyester (50%-85% recycled) bonded ¼"-pile fleece jacket for cool, blustery weather. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory. Features
- Windproof barrier bonded between a cozy 85% recycled polyester fleece exterior and a mesh backer
- Full zipper with internal wind flap
- Y-Joint sleeves provide mobility through the shoulders and arms
- Vertical-zippered chest pocket; zippered handwarmer pockets are lined with warp-knit mesh
- Hip Length
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam.
- Body: 13-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) bonded ¼"-pile fleece with a windproof mesh backer
- Chest pocket, outer collar and wind flap: 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Pocket bags: 3.2-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) warp-knit mesh
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory
- Machine Wash Warm, Do Not Bleach, Tumble Dry Low, Do Not Iron
Patagonia was founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard. Based in Ventura, California, the company started as a blacksmith company that made rock climbing gear. Today, Patagonia is an industry leader in sustainability. They are working towards 100% PPC-free (a chemical harmful to the environment) DWR finishes by 2024. Through the Holdfast Collective, Patagonia will invest an estimated $100 million of profits to help fight climate change annually.
In September 2022, Yvon transferred ownership of Patagonia to the Patagonia Purpose Trust and Holdfast Collective, a nonprofit dedicated to fighting the environmental crisis and defending the lands, as a way to help fight climate change. Explore our featured Patagonia apparel including men’s and women’s Patagonia sustainable clothing, as well as Patagonia outdoor clothing for your next adventure. Why Patagonia
Here at SEED, we are the largest vendor of Patagonia in Orange County. Their insulated jackets, waterproof and water-resistant shells, mid-layers, and Capilene base layers are our favorite technical clothing for the outdoors. Whatever and wherever your adventures take you, Patagonia offers a wide range of high-quality, long-lasting, and sustainable products that are durable and multi-functional. With products that are responsibly certified, made with recycled materials and/or DWR finishes, Patagonia goods are made with purpose and the Earth in mind.