The 100% recycled nylon, take-it-anywhere jacket with weather-resistant protection for high-output endeavors. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Featherweight 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Slim fit with a slight drop tail for better fit during movement
- Hood adjusts in one pull and won’t block peripheral vision
- Durable half-elastic cuffs; drawcord hem
- Reflective P-6 logo on left chest
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam.
- 105 g (3.7 oz)
- 1.2-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory
Patagonia was founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard. Based in Ventura, California, the company started as a blacksmith company that made rock climbing gear. Today, Patagonia is an industry leader in sustainability. They are working towards 100% PPC-free (a chemical harmful to the environment) DWR finishes by 2024. Through the Holdfast Collective, Patagonia will invest an estimated $100 million of profits to help fight climate change annually.
In September 2022, Yvon transferred ownership of Patagonia to the Patagonia Purpose Trust and Holdfast Collective, a nonprofit dedicated to fighting the environmental crisis and defending the lands, as a way to help fight climate change. Explore our featured Patagonia apparel including men’s and women’s Patagonia sustainable clothing, as well as Patagonia outdoor clothing for your next adventure.
Here at SEED, we are the largest vendor of Patagonia in Orange County. Their insulated jackets, waterproof and water-resistant shells, mid-layers, and Capilene base layers are our favorite technical clothing for the outdoors. Whatever and wherever your adventures take you, Patagonia offers a wide range of high-quality, long-lasting, and sustainable products that are durable and multi-functional. With products that are responsibly certified, made with recycled materials and/or DWR finishes, Patagonia goods are made with purpose and the Earth in mind.