An insulated, heavyweight 100% organic cotton flannel jacket that makes a great overshirt when temperatures drop. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Shell is made with 100% organic cotton yarn-dyed flannel, lined with 100% recycled polyester twill and insulated with 60-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester
- Full-length button-front placket provides easy adjustability to accommodate changing conditions
- Two flapped chest pockets secure with buttons; side-entry handwarmer pockets on lower torso shelter your hands from cold weather
- Made with a straight hem to go with most every situation, from casual hangout to commuting to work or school
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 680 g (24 oz)
- Shell: 5.9-oz 100% organic cotton yarn-dyed flannel
- Lining: 2.4-oz 100% recycled polyester twill with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Patagonia was founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard. Based in Ventura, California, the company started as a blacksmith company that made rock climbing gear. Today, Patagonia is an industry leader in sustainability. They are working towards 100% PPC-free (a chemical harmful to the environment) DWR finishes by 2024. Through the Holdfast Collective, Patagonia will invest an estimated $100 million of profits to help fight climate change annually.
In September 2022, Yvon transferred ownership of Patagonia to the Patagonia Purpose Trust and Holdfast Collective, a nonprofit dedicated to fighting the environmental crisis and defending the lands, as a way to help fight climate change. Explore our featured Patagonia apparel including men’s and women’s Patagonia sustainable clothing, as well as Patagonia outdoor clothing for your next adventure.
Here at SEED, we are the largest vendor of Patagonia in Orange County. Their insulated jackets, waterproof and water-resistant shells, mid-layers, and Capilene base layers are our favorite technical clothing for the outdoors. Whatever and wherever your adventures take you, Patagonia offers a wide range of high-quality, long-lasting, and sustainable products that are durable and multi-functional. With products that are responsibly certified, made with recycled materials and/or DWR finishes, Patagonia goods are made with purpose and the Earth in mind.