Low-profile, touchscreen-compatible gloves built of warm, wicking R1® Daily stretch fabric.
- Quick-drying, moisture-wicking recycled polyester blended with spandex
- Touchscreen compatibility on thumbs and forefingers means you don't have to remove your gloves to use phones or tablets
- Gripper print on the palms ensures a secure hold on smooth surfaces
- Low-profile fit allows gloves to be worn on their own or slip easily into outer gloves as liners
- Made in Vietnam.
- 6.3-oz 94% recycled polyester/6% spandex flat-faced fleece with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Care Instructions: Hand Wash, Do Not Bleach, Drip Dry, Do Not Iron
Patagonia was founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard. Based in Ventura, California, the company started as a blacksmith company that made rock climbing gear. Today, Patagonia is an industry leader in sustainability. They are working towards 100% PPC-free (a chemical harmful to the environment) DWR finishes by 2024. Through the Holdfast Collective, Patagonia will invest an estimated $100 million of profits to help fight climate change annually.
In September 2022, Yvon transferred ownership of Patagonia to the Patagonia Purpose Trust and Holdfast Collective, a nonprofit dedicated to fighting the environmental crisis and defending the lands, as a way to help fight climate change. Explore our featured Patagonia apparel including men’s and women’s Patagonia sustainable clothing, as well as Patagonia outdoor clothing for your next adventure.
Here at SEED, we are the largest vendor of Patagonia in Orange County. Their insulated jackets, waterproof and water-resistant shells, mid-layers, and Capilene base layers are our favorite technical clothing for the outdoors. Whatever and wherever your adventures take you, Patagonia offers a wide range of high-quality, long-lasting, and sustainable products that are durable and multi-functional. With products that are responsibly certified, made with recycled materials and/or DWR finishes, Patagonia goods are made with purpose and the Earth in mind.