A responsible essential unisex crewneck sweatshirt made of 100% Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton from farms working toward the highest organic standard, which aims to rehabilitate soil, respect animal welfare and improve the lives of farmers. These practices reduce greenhouse gas emissions and could help trap more carbon than conventional agriculture. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of 100% Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton French terry from farms practicing the highest organic standard, which aims to rehabilitate soil, respect animal welfare and improve the lives of farmers; these practices reduce greenhouse gas emissions and could help trap more carbon than conventional agriculture
- Rib-knit neckline, cuffs and hem
- Set-in sleeves facilitate movement
- Designed to accommodate most body types, our unisex sizing is most similar to men's ﬁt and size; we recommend women purchase one size down in tops and their usual size in bottoms for a better ﬁt
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in India.
- 425 g (15 oz)
- Body: 9.4-oz 100% Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton French terry
- Trim: 8.8-oz 89% Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton/11% spandex rib knit
- Fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Patagonia was founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard. Based in Ventura, California, the company started as a blacksmith company that made rock climbing gear. Today, Patagonia is an industry leader in sustainability. They are working towards 100% PPC-free (a chemical harmful to the environment) DWR finishes by 2024. Through the Holdfast Collective, Patagonia will invest an estimated $100 million of profits to help fight climate change annually.
In September 2022, Yvon transferred ownership of Patagonia to the Patagonia Purpose Trust and Holdfast Collective, a nonprofit dedicated to fighting the environmental crisis and defending the lands, as a way to help fight climate change. Explore our featured Patagonia apparel including men’s and women’s Patagonia sustainable clothing, as well as Patagonia outdoor clothing for your next adventure.
Here at SEED, we are the largest vendor of Patagonia in Orange County. Their insulated jackets, waterproof and water-resistant shells, mid-layers, and Capilene base layers are our favorite technical clothing for the outdoors. Whatever and wherever your adventures take you, Patagonia offers a wide range of high-quality, long-lasting, and sustainable products that are durable and multi-functional. With products that are responsibly certified, made with recycled materials and/or DWR finishes, Patagonia goods are made with purpose and the Earth in mind.