Windproof and warm, our Retro-X® Vest is a favorite fleece made with 100% polyester (85% recycled). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Windproof barrier bonded between a cozy 85% recycled polyester fleece exterior and a moisture-wicking, brushed-polyester mesh lining
- Full-length front zip with internal wind flap
- Vertical zippered chest pocket is made of nylon; zippered handwarmers lined with brushed-polyester mesh
- Hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 420 g (14.8 oz)
- Body: 12.9-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) bonded sherpa fleece
- Lining: 3.2-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) warp-knit mesh with a windproof barrier and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Chest pocket, outer collar and wind flap: 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
About the Brand
Patagonia was founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard. Based in Ventura, California, the company started as a blacksmith company that made rock climbing gear. Today, Patagonia is an industry leader in sustainability. They are working towards 100% PPC-free (a chemical harmful to the environment) DWR finishes by 2024. Through the Holdfast Collective, Patagonia will invest an estimated $100 million of profits to help fight climate change annually.
In September 2022, Yvon transferred ownership of Patagonia to the Patagonia Purpose Trust and Holdfast Collective, a nonprofit dedicated to fighting the environmental crisis and defending the lands, as a way to help fight climate change. Explore our featured Patagonia apparel including men’s and women’s Patagonia sustainable clothing, as well as Patagonia outdoor clothing for your next adventure.
Why SEED Loves Patagonia
Here at SEED, we are the largest vendor of Patagonia in Orange County. Their insulated jackets, waterproof and water-resistant shells, mid-layers, and Capilene base layers are our favorite technical clothing for the outdoors. Whatever and wherever your adventures take you, Patagonia offers a wide range of high-quality, long-lasting, and sustainable products that are durable and multi-functional. With products that are responsibly certified, made with recycled materials and/or DWR finishes, Patagonia goods are made with purpose and the Earth in mind.