These versatile pants with a 26½" inseam now have a slimmer fit, a wide waistband, knit cuffs and a thigh pocket. They are made of lightweight, four-way stretch-woven fabric for comfort and freedom of movement. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Lightweight 89% recycled polyester/11% recycled spandex blend with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Soft, knitted, elasticized waistband allows for mobility and comfort
- Two front drop-in front pockets with tonal double-needle stitch detail; two back pockets (one with a secure zipper); zippered thigh pocket
- Knit cuffs at the ankles can be pushed up to calves
- Mid-rise with a regular fit that's slimmer than previous seasons and has a tapered leg; if you purchased these awhile back, size up when buying this slimmer version
- Inseam is 26 1/2"
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam.
- 265 g (9.35 oz)
- Body: 5.3-oz 89% recycled polyester/11% recycled spandex stretch plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Waistband and cuffs: 6.3-oz 80% recycled nylon/20% spandex knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory
Patagonia was founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard. Based in Ventura, California, the company started as a blacksmith company that made rock climbing gear. Today, Patagonia is an industry leader in sustainability. They are working towards 100% PPC-free (a chemical harmful to the environment) DWR finishes by 2024. Through the Holdfast Collective, Patagonia will invest an estimated $100 million of profits to help fight climate change annually.
In September 2022, Yvon transferred ownership of Patagonia to the Patagonia Purpose Trust and Holdfast Collective, a nonprofit dedicated to fighting the environmental crisis and defending the lands, as a way to help fight climate change. Explore our featured Patagonia apparel including men’s and women’s Patagonia sustainable clothing, as well as Patagonia outdoor clothing for your next adventure.
Here at SEED, we are the largest vendor of Patagonia in Orange County. Their insulated jackets, waterproof and water-resistant shells, mid-layers, and Capilene base layers are our favorite technical clothing for the outdoors. Whatever and wherever your adventures take you, Patagonia offers a wide range of high-quality, long-lasting, and sustainable products that are durable and multi-functional. With products that are responsibly certified, made with recycled materials and/or DWR finishes, Patagonia goods are made with purpose and the Earth in mind.